What is Rooting?
With root access, you can get around any restrictions that your manufacturer or carrier may have applied. You can run more apps; you can customize your device to a greater degree; and you can potentially speed it up in a variety of ways.
1. Download the firmware file, you can look for it at here
2. Extract (unzip) the firmware file
3. Download the latest Odin
4. Extract Odin zip-file
5. Open Odin
6. Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
7. Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
8. Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
10.Click the start button, and wait a few minutes